Another week is in the books, and what a week it was! Huge shifts in the campaign this week as the games were played and things were fast and furious. This week we had 11 players out which helped get everyone excited. After some decision making of who would play who, it was on to the match ups. The forces of Chaos still very down on the number of locations controlled was able to pick first, and led the choices of match ups. Overall, this system seems to work pretty well and lends a real team aspect to things. One thing I will note, and it’s not in the rules pack, but if your group tends to pick the same match ups every week, then you should have a rule in place to force the match ups to be different opponents for the first few picks. When you get down to the last two picks or so, you can’t help things as we did have one repeat match up.
- Undead Legion (Stark) vs Ogres (Eric)
- Dwarfs (Gordon) vs Warriors of Chaos (Conesy)
- Empire (Nick) vs Ogres (Big Ben R.)
- High Elves (Fred) vs Warriors of Chaos (Brian)
- High Elves (Kenny K) vs Skaven (Trevor) vs Ogres (Aaron)