This project was mentioned in Episodes 54 and 55 as a conversion project I was working on at the time. In Episode 55 I gave it the code name of Santa’s Slay for fun but as you can see it is my Black Coach. It took quite a while to get all the little bits done but overall it is a pretty simple conversion.
I don’t think there has been a podcast that I mentioned these guys on besides maybe saying I had more plans for conversions after the hellsteed vampire. I’ll probably mention them in Episode 53. These are two vampire models I did some conversions on that were pretty quick and easy but made for some really cool unique models.
I think this guy was mentioned in Episode 53 which we recorded right after I finished him. This guy as the title says is a vampire on hellsteed that I converted up out of a few different kits as there isn’t any model for one at the moment. Although I was hoping I’d have it done in a week when I started I still actually got this done pretty quick in only about 2 weeks. I took a fair amount of work in progress pics and put them together with my thought process in this post for you all to check out.