In Episode 89 of the WiscoDice podcast, the discuss their top games to play with their partner. Give it a listen and check out the diversity of games for playing gaming and non-gaming partners.
For episode 76 of the WiscoDice Tabletop Gaming Podcast we review Architects of the West Kingdom from Renegade Game Studios.
Other games we talk about on the show include:
- Stonemaier Games
- Dire Wolf
- Thunderworks Games
- Grand Gamers Guild
Here are the products we mentioned during the show:
- Silicone Baking Dishes – Great for putting piles of game components in while you play
- The Gamecrafter Premium Upgrade Component Pack for Architects of the West Kingdom
- The Broken Token – An excellent source of token upgrades
- Stonemaier Treasure Chest Game Components from Top Shelf Gamer
We also talk about online gaming platforms. The platforms that were mentioned:
This wasn’t a game that had grabbed my attention originally. I am not sure quite what it was, but this game, like so many, was lost in the ocean of game releases.
Never fear though, my wife had flagged it and when it went on sale decided to order it. It arrived as a pleasant surprise game for us to get to the table and play.
- Players: 1-5
- Playtime (with Setup): We find it between 90-120 minutes
- Publisher: Stonemaier Games
- Designer: Robert Leask